Dear Valued Phiten Customers,
As Phiten products have increased in popularity and exposure all over the world, there has been and increase in counterfeit products that surface in various marketplaces. Our company continues to work hard to ensure that customers are purchasing authentic Phiten products, and properly benefiting from them.
Genuine Phiten products are specifically crafted with Phiten technology. Below are a few helpful tips on how to spot counterfeit or fake products.
- Counterfeit products look like the authentic product, but may have minor material or cosmetic differences.
- AVOID any businesses claiming that they are an "official" manufacturer or distributor of Phiten products. Phiten USA, Inc. and Phiten Co. LTD are the SOLE developer and manufacturer of Phiten products.
- Be aware that Phiten products being sold at swap meets, kiosks, or other craft fairs, etc. will be most likely counterfeit. Any outdoor sellers will be directly linked with either one of Phiten's corporate stores, or with a major retail establishment that is an authorized Phiten seller.
Authorized Dealers List
Counterfeit products have not been embedded with Phiten's patented processing, and do not contain the same Aqua-Titanium process(or other processes). [Learn more about Aqua-Titanium
In particular, there are may counterfeit Phiten products being sold through online marketplaces. Below are some tips to keep in mind when shopping online:
- Phiten products that are being offered at bulk quantities at business-to-business site(s) are most likely counterfeit.
- Any products that are being offered at "Wholesale Price" or in bulk quantities are most likely counterfeit Prices will bary from seller to seller, but keep in mind that ifa price si drastically below our prices listtred on the website(www.phitenusa.cm), they are most likely fake. Beware of anyone claiming to have cheap Phiten necklaces for sale.
- If a Phiten product is being sold in Japanese packaging and does not include an official Phiten USA label, with product information in English.
You can also verify any Phiten retailer through our website, with the following links:
- Look for our Authorized Dealer Seal whenever making an online purchase. If you need to, request that an online retailer has the seal before you make the purchase. Authorized Dealers Seal
- If you are purchasing through an online auction website (like eBay or Amazon.com) ask for the Authorized Dealer Seal. Even resellers must request for the seal placement before selling.
Phiten USA continues to pursue resellers and manufacturers of fake and counterfeit Phiten products, prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have any information that will help us prevent counterfeiting please contact our customer service center at 1-888-774-7836, or email us at (email@example.com).
Phiten USA Legal Team
980 Knox Street
Torrance, CA 90502